PICO RIVERA, Calif. — AICO (Amini Innovation Corp.), a full-service dwelling furnishings provider, has introduced a brand new assortment of space rugs via a partnership with Nourison, to be proven on the upcoming Excessive Level Market.
Impressed by pure landscapes, the Michael Amini Star Rug Assortment by Nourison are hand-tufted summary rugs that use cut-and-loop development to create a 3D impact. The rugs are crafted with 76% wool, 20% rayon and 4% lurex and silk-like Luxcelle. The kinds, designs, colours and sizes have been developed to coordinate with varied collections supplied within the Michael Amini Signature Sequence and can correlate with bed room, eating room, front room and residential workplace.
Obtainable in six sizes, a number of colorways and retailing from $205 to $1,532, rugs obtainable within the Michael Amini MA30 Star Assortment embrace:
- SMR02 Ivory/Grey – incorporates a linear model offered in tender ivory and gray with shimmering accents.
- SMR03 Ivory – incorporates a raised sample of fir branches in tone-on-tone ivory with shimmering accents.
The brand new assortment will debut and be on show in AICO’s Excessive Level showroom within the Worldwide Residence Furnishings Middle, area C-802 and within the Nourison showroom, IHFC, IH-101.
Nourison additionally shall be showcasing additions to its Prismatic assortment, a hand-crafted, tufted summary rug assortment created with 50% New Zealand wool and 50% Luxcelle. Along with PRS23 Black/Multi, which was debuted on the Las Vegas Market in August, the brand new designs embrace:
- PRS24 Grey/Gold – options hues of grey, golden-yellow and ivory.
- PRS25 Multicolor – impressed by the sundown, this rug blends shades of pink, golden yellow, orange, pink, purple and blue.
- PRS26 Seafoam Gold – options layers of multi-toned blues and splashes of yellow.