ATLANTA — Present for Life, the reward, stationery and residential décor industries’ main charitable group raised just below $50,000 with its “Feed the Hungry – Really feel the Good” fundraiser, which advantages World Central Kitchen, a company which distributes individually packaged, recent meals in communities that want help throughout occasions of disaster.
The marketing campaign, which ran in reference to this summer time’s Atlanta Market (July 13-19), raised a complete of $48,403 for World Central Kitchen. Particular person donations ranged from $50 to $1,000, with giant presents from J Douglas, Loloi Rugs and Worlds Away, and a $10,000 matching grant from Worldwide Market Facilities.
“Almost $50,000 interprets to nearly 5,000 meals and 30 eating places supported,” stated Cole Daugherty, chair of the Present for Life board. “We’re grateful for the business’s help of our first at-market fundraiser for World Central Kitchen and hope that we will proceed this momentum in August for campaigns linked with the Retailer Excellence Awards and Las Vegas Market.”
By Present for Life’s “Feed the Hungry – Really feel the Good” marketing campaign, contributors certified to win raffle prizes which featured 9 distinctive prizes secured by IMC: 5 two-night resort stays redeemable through the January 2022 Atlanta Market and one other 4 resort packages redeemable at any time, based mostly on resort availability. Donors of not less than $50 had been eligible for the raffle drawings.
Raffle winners embody the next:
- Stu Teller – 4 Seasons Midtown (worth $600)
- Jen Dolan – Loews Midtown (worth $450)
- Randy Eller – Renaissance Midtown (worth $450)
- Caroline Kennedy – Twelve Downtown, Autograph Assortment (worth $620)
- Amir Loloi – Westin Peachtree Plaza (worth $500)
- Allison Sherill – Atlanta Marriott Marquis (two-night stick with complimentary valet parking)
- Jess Remillard– Hilton Atlanta (tw -night stick with dinner for two at Dealer Vic’s)
- Renee Marie Lee – Ritz Carlton (two-night weekend keep)
- Scott Smith – Westin Peachtree Plaza (two-night stick with complimentary valet parking, web, and breakfast for 2 in The Café)
Present For Life’s subsequent at-market “Feed the Hungry. Really feel the Good” Fundraiser will happen through the Las Vegas Market (Aug. 22-26) with IMC as soon as once more committing to match donations as much as $10,000. Las Vegas Market raffle prize packages embody two-night stays in 4 lodges, with eating credit and tickets to native points of interest. Connections Housing, Las Vegas Market’s official journey companion, additionally has donated round-trip airfare for Las Vegas Market. Donate on-line at: https://donate.wck.org/LasVegasMkt.
Present for Life additionally has partnered with Presents & Ornamental Equipment to host a digital marketing campaign in reference to the seventieth annual Retailer Excellence Awards (Aug. 3). Donate on-line at: https://donate.wck.org/REA.