Rug and home textiles producer Jaipur Living’s March introductions focus on texture, performance and versatility. Highlights include all-new power-loomed and indoor-outdoor collections, along with artisan-made hand-knots and new indoor-outdoor pouf options that will be shoppable on Jaipur Living’s website in March.
“Jaipur Living’s March introductions have a lot of options when it comes to layering,” saidDirector of Product Development Steve Sorrow. “We’ve continued to expand on our Simply Put trend that includes colors and textures that are easy to decorate with, and we’ve received an enthusiastic response to it.”
- The hand-knotted Salinas brings traditions back to life with four new additions
- The new Tahiti collection achieves a sisal look for indoors and out
- Catalyst gets new colorways in one of its best-selling designs
- Almost 60 power-loomed and performance rugs are being introduced across 20 new and four existing collections.
- Nearly a dozen indoor-outdoor poufs debut in four new collections.
- Formations – rug designs guided by patterns and forms found in nature.
- Metallics – just a touch adds a pop of intrigue to space.
- Simply Put – modern solids with subtle textures that simplify design decisions.
Lauren Roses is Home Accents Today’s product editor, responsible for selecting and compiling product and trend stories, and for overseeing product submissions and coverage of intros and market debuts. Lauren studied at the University of Arizona and has lived in San Diego, California and New York City. Prior to joining Home Accents Today, she worked in marketing and project management for several prominent interior design and real estate professionals. In early 2018 Lauren moved back to her home state of North Carolina where she enjoys reading, animals, hiking and spending time with family.