In its first market again for the reason that onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, NY Now introduced winners of its Summer time 2021 NY Now Awards.
Winners and finalists have been introduced on the Jacob Okay. Javits Heart in New York, the place the bi-annual market efficiently relaunched with distributors reporting robust order writing and consumers celebrating the chance to be again in-person for NY Now’s first occasion since Winter 2020.
“We congratulate the entire winners and finalists of the Summer time 2021 NY Now Awards, which was certainly one of our most profitable juried applications to this point. We’d additionally prefer to thank our esteemed panel of judges, who thoughtfully chosen our unimaginable roster of award recipients,” mentioned Tim Hart, SVP of NY Now. “We proceed to be amazed by the caliber of manufacturers and merchandise that take part in our awards program and exhibit at NY Now annually. The winners and finalists of the Summer time 2021 NY Now Awards converse to the extent of excellence that attendees can anticipate to see and expertise at this version of NY Now.”
The NY Now Awards present a chance to acknowledge manufacturers who’ve stood out for his or her distinctive design and dedication to creating merchandise sustainably in addition to revolutionary rising manufacturers. Twice a yr, over a thousand manufacturers throughout eleven classes are invited to submit their merchandise to showcase total excellence in design, innovation and authenticity.
“On the coronary heart of NY NOW is our wonderful purchaser neighborhood and they’re proper right here on the Javits Heart working with our manufacturers and writing orders. The spirit within the air is certainly one of pure pleasure as our consumers are again the place they wish to be and discovering the merchandise they should see,” mentioned Amy Loewenberg, Purchaser Relations and Partnership Improvement Supervisor of NY NOW.
A full listing of winners and finalists could be discovered right here. For extra data on the NY NOW awards, please go to nynow.com/awards. Winners from every class are:
- Rising Model Award: Kitty Kardboard (Sales space 1942)
- Sustainable Design Award: Bklyn Bento – Giant Spherical With Silicone Meals Separator (Sales space 2347)
Finest Product Award by Class:
- Accent on Design®: SEMPLI – Monti-IRI Restricted Version Style Set (Sales space 1918)
- Equipment: Kamaria LLC – Drops of Spring Opal Necklace (Sales space 931)
- Artisan Useful resource®: LECUONA – Barrel Backpack Tan (Sales space 1155)
- Child + Little one: CMYK Know-how – Simply Dutch (Sales space 2928)
- Reward + Stationery: Blackwing – Blackwing Matte Writing Devices (Sales space 2728)
- HANDMADE® Designer Maker: BRAID & WOOD Design Studio – V Hanger Airplanters (Sales space 1019)
- HANDMADE® World Design: Lumily – Upcycled Pueblo Pillow Cowl – Guatemala (Sales space 1319)
- Dwelling Design: Logevy Firenze 1965 – Rosso Perverso Dwelling Diffuser (Sales space 2329)
- Luxurious Life-style: Julie Cohn Design – Bronze Roman Chain Necklace (Sales space 2123)
- Tabletop: Michael Wainwright USA – Panthera Glass Drinkware (Sales space 2306)
- Wellness: The Good Patch – The Good Patch (Sales space 1846)
Accent on Design Awards:
Thomas Lester is Digital/Managing Editor for Dwelling Accents At present. A graduate of Emory & Henry Faculty’s Mass Communications program, Lester spent a dozen years working for newspapers in Virginia and North Carolina protecting an array of topics, starting from neighborhood information, authorities, training, ACC sports activities, skilled baseball and extra earlier than becoming a member of Dwelling Accents At present in 2013. Attain out to me along with your story concepts, suggestions and extra at [email protected]